The easiest way to run interactive quizzes in PowerPoint.
Effortlessly turn your existing slides into interactive quizzes.
8 question types
Interactive quizzes for every occasion
Quickly turn your slides into captivating learning experiences with the wide range of interactive quiz activities.
Turn slides into Multiple Choice questions
Evaluate student understanding with a familiar question type right inside PowerPoint. Whether used as a formative assessment or an icebreaker activity - there is fun with ClassPoint’s MCQ!
Run interactive Word Cloud in PowerPoint
Watch your students’ ideas, opinions, thoughts, feelings & more appear right inside your PowerPoint during your presentation. Watch student’s words dance around your screen.
See the depth of student understanding with Short Answer
Let students compose answers in written form by asking them a ClassPoint Short Answer question right on your PowerPoint slide. Ask each and every student to participate in your short-form writing activity by providing facts, elaborating on concepts, or expressing their own thoughts, attitudes, or opinions.
Turn your slide into a student drawing activity in class!
Design drawing activities as slides and send it directly to students’ devices for them to draw on. Let students create annotations with user-friendly inking tools to better enhance activity experience. Once done, students can simply hit submit to send their annotated slide back as response which gives way for immediate feedback.
Get participants to submit images/photos as response
Image Upload is an activity that invites all students to upload an image right to a teacher’s presentation! Open up doors to student creativity and invite students to learn, share, and practice recall through multimedia. Plus, because of its visual and scannable nature, Image Upload can be a quick form of assessment for teachers and an opportunity for visual learning for students!
Out with the guessing game, in with Fill in the Blanks
Unlike traditional Fill in the Blanks on pen and paper, ClassPoint’s Fill in the Blanks allows teachers to have participants submit single word answers right from PowerPoint. Teachers are not only able to maximize full participation, but also get to automatically grade submissions with every correct answer set for each question.
An audio recording activity in PowerPoint
ClassPoint’s Audio Record is an activity in PowerPoint where participants get to share an audio recording of their voice. Prompt them with a question and get participants to share their ideas through verbal communication instead of written.
Video sharing made king even in the classroom
Mimic video sharing platforms and turn your PowerPoint presentation into one! Let students get imaginative by letting them share video responses and watch each one live during a class.
Live Q & A
Run inclusive Q & A sessions
Let your participants ask questions from any device and upvote their favorite ones.Explore Live Q & A
- Instantly toggle on/off.
- Toggle on/off the Live Q & A feature anytime during your presentation, allowing you to collect questions from your audience at any point in time.
- Easy management of questions.
- Easily mark questions as answered or dismiss them, viewing new and answered question, top voted questions.
How ClassPoint Quiz works
Using ClassPoint quiz is as easy as ABC
Follow the next steps to install ClassPoint and get started.
Step 1. Add quiz button to slide
Step 2. Go to Slide show mode
Step 3. Collect responses
Liven up the competition.
Fuel an element of competition in the classroom by transforming your Multiple Choice question slides into rounds of interactive quizzes right inside PowerPoint.Explore Quiz Mode
- Difficulty levels.
- Identify your question slides’ difficulty level ranging from easy to difficult with corresponding number of stars to be awarded.
- Quiz summary.
- Collate all responses from all students in one view with a comprehensive summary of activity history with Quiz Summary.
- Excel report.
- Conveniently export a report in Excel format for you to reference on your next learning assessment.
Don't just stop at quiz, go further with more tools and insights.
ClassPoint is more than just a quiz tool. It is a comprehensive platform that provides a suite of tools and insights to help you deliver engaging and effective lessons.
Live submission status.
- Quickly check which participants have submitted their responses, and who hasn’t, ensuring you have a clear picture of activity progress.
Who submitted what
- Easily track each student's submissions to gain insights into their responses, ensuring you're informed about every student's progress.
- Swiftly search student submissions for specific keywords, enabling you to filter correct answers or locate individual student responses with ease.
Insert as slide
- Seamlessly insert collected responses as slides for further discussions or reference, enhancing the interactivity of your teaching materials.
Auto start quiz
- Simplify your teaching routine with the option to automatically start quizzes, making the learning process more efficient.
Auto close submission
- Set a countdown timer to automatically close the activity when time is up, ensuring a punctual and organized learning experience.
- Provide a comfortable and pressure-free environment for students by enabling anonymous submission of their responses.
- Take control of the atmosphere with the ability to toggle background music on/off or shuffle to another track.
- Share activity responses effortlessly with other teachers or students online, facilitating collaboration and knowledge exchange.
A quick overview
How to do interactive quiz in PowerPoint
Learn how to create interactive quizzes in PowerPoint with ClassPoint.